Monday 24 November 2008

Buttons For Eyes...



I wasn't going to write anything today until a friend pointed me towards this little treat!

I've been hearing the whispers and seeing the amazing previews of Coraline, so was thrilled to see this preview of the film. The film is directed by the amazing Henry Selick, and looks like the perfect example of top notch stop-motion animation. I love the dark style and the imaginative design of this fantasy world and can't wait for the film to hit the UK.

One comment I always get asked about my short The Windmill Boy is why my characters don't have any pupils, so I'm always interested to see how characters without pupils act. This is one very excited animator, counting the clock down until February!

One of my proudest moments was hearing my short film was being screened next to Henry Selick's short 'The Moon Child' during a screening at a US festival.

No comments: