Tuesday 9 December 2008

My New Baby...

You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to version 9.0.28+


I thought it was about time I mentioned the main project I'm working on, which is keeping me from writing my Blog!

I'm currently producing a short animation craft show for the online channel Kent TV. The series will be made up from six episodes, each being eight minutes in length. The episodes will present animation tasks, interviews with animators and run a competition. The show is being pitched at both primary and secondary schools pupils from the county. I've written, produced, and am presenting it which has been lots of fun, but extremely straining, most of all for the crew as I forget lines!

I've been busy the last couple of months writing the shows, producing the interviews and have just finished recording the studio tasks. After presenting I have a new found respect for TV presenters in particular the likes of Tony Harts and Neil Buchanan. These guys are such an inspiration to so many young people, and they're real professionals. For them to be so good on screen, remember lines and processes and to complete all the tasks successfully over and over again is tough job.

I'll write more and throw some photos up over the next week or so.

No comments: